Sunday, March 15, 2009

BLOOD the last vampire

Blood_The_Last_Vampire_AFM_teaser_400



"Blood: The Last Vampire (ブラッド ザ ラスト ヴァンパイア, Buraddo Za Rasuto Vanpaia?) is an anime film produced by Production I.G and Aniplex and directed by Hiroyuki Kitakubo. The film premiered in theaters in Japan on November 18, 2000.
This was one of the Animes that made me hang on the edge of my seat when i watched it 9 years ago. Definitely one of the best animes that came out back then.

Blood_The_Last_Vampire



Blood-_The_Last_Vampire_1_400

Now BLOOD has been adapted into a live-action film by Production I.G 2000 anime . Produced by EDKO Film, Pathé & Production I.G., and directed by Chris Nahon (The Empire of Wolves, Kiss of the Dragon) - the Japanese-language movie stars actress Gianna Jun as the demon-killing 400 year-old vampire-halfling "Saya" - and currently have a release dat of 12th June 2009. Definitely something I'm looking forward to when it drops.

3285124018_0f38b6a1cc_400

No comments: